Interested in working at CP Systems?
Hiring for the Prescott Arizona facility expected Q4 2020 – Q1 2021.
We are looking to fill the following positions:
Administration and HR Support
Technical Support and Documentation
Senior Management in Engineering
Assemblers, Manufacturing, Leads
Shipping and Logistics
Experienced UAV Flight Operations in DoD
Available Positions at CP
ENGINEERING| FULL TIME
Research, design, develop, and test computers, computer electronics or computer related equipment for commercial, industrial, military, or scientific use based on customer specifications. Prepare detailed engineering diagrams, circuit board schematics or computer related equipment, showing dimensions, electrical connections, and other engineering information.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Design analog and digital (firmware) electrical systems of medium complexity.
- Function as contributor electrical engineer on a multi-disciplinary project team.
- Create electrical systems, schematics, and printed circuit boards utilizing sound engineering and design for manufacturing principles.
- Specify and source off-the-shelf electrical components, including passive components, transistors, ICs, power supplies, tools, etc.
- Write assembly instructions, test procedures, instruction manual sections, and verification and validation reports to company standards, concisely and unambiguously.
- Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform engineering tasks.
- Applies knowledge of current state of the art technologies, tools and practices to product development and sustaining engineering projects.
- Perform detailed or routine engineering and research and development assignments involving calculations and tests.
- Other duties may be assigned as necessary.
Other job duties may be assigned as necessary.
- BSEE or comparable work experience.
- Have 3-7 years of experience in electrical design and analysis.
- Proficient in EDA software (Altium, PADS, ORCAD).
- Experience with microcontrollers and basic programming.
- Basic lab experience & skills (soldering, assembly, etc.)
- Computer skills, including the ability to use MS Office applications.
- Suitable spoken and written communication skills.
- The ability to present technical information effectively in one-on-one and small group situations.
- Impeccable attention to detail and time-management skills.
- Be enthusiastic, discreet, energetic, self-starting, self-managed, and highly ethical.
- Strong work ethic a must.
- Be a team player with personality traits that enable successful interactions with all levels of staff, vendors, and customers.
- Experience working in a regulated environment (ISO 9000, NQA-1, 10CFR50 Appendix B or similar).
4-year University Degree with emphasis in electrical engineering or six years related work experience and/or training; or the equivalent combination of education and experience.